Friday, May 22, 2009

Does it matter how many men...

So, we all know that I'm all about healing women, empowering them.

In the process of gathering new ways to do that, I was listening to the radio, and the host was talking about 18 year old girls who have had sex with more then 50 men. I found this to be appalling, and it made me think how many have I had sex with? Should it matter how many we have had sex with? Is it anybody elses right to know how many? What should we be teaching these girls instead of talking about how many?

I feel that we should teach them how to respect themselves, and demand other men, associates, friends and family to do so as well. Treat your body like the temple it is, because if you don't nobody else will. Have some pride in yourself. Know that you are important, and expect others to know that.

For those of you that have made the mistake of letting others walk over you, and treat you like their personal toy that's fun for the time being but then discards you, learn from your mistakes. Move on from it. Know that was the past and this is now the time for change and empowerment

No comments:

Post a Comment