Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey friend! So its Friday and I'm thinking about all the rest I can catch up on, but then thats side tracked by CARDIO KICKBOXING! My husband and I joined this class at the discovery center and it is kicking my a#*. We've only had the class once, its a six week session. It took 4 days for my soreness to go away, but I have to keep reminding myself that its for the good. I'll be posting some bikini pics, soon. LOL. I'm also getting ready for my first ever ladies escape to Vegas! I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand being away from my son for 4 whole days! Once again I'm telling my self its for the good. I'm also attending my first ever Diva's ball, along with a few other things. This coming month is bringing some time to myself for reflection, rejuvantion, connections, and plain fun, and I just know something good is going to come out of it. Let's See!

No comments:

Post a Comment