Thursday, August 27, 2009

Revamping...

I'm not sure if I spelled that right, I don't feel like checking. Well anyway. Lately, I've been feeling like I'm a rag doll being pulled in a hundred different directions, and all I really want to do is the things that make me happy, but being a responsible adult... that is not possible. So because of this I'm revamping my blog. I'm still all about empowering and inspiring and all that good stuff, but I've decided to make this blog a little more intimate, a little more personal. Really like my diary that I share with the entire world wide web.

I've decide to this because sometimes I just want to Vent. Seriously vent. Curse and tell secrets, (my secrets not anyone else) and just everything. I don't have many personal friends that I can depend on at the drop of dime. With the exception of my Mom, who you never want to tell too much to. There's my Sister-in-law, who's busy with her own obstacles, and a couple of high school buddies, but they can't be there for me all the time. So that's what I'm using this blog for my buddy, as long as there is a computer or a blackberry around I'll always have someone to listen. So here's to the future of juicy talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment