Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm loved...

Being in LOVE
Think back to when you met
that man/woman that you just knew
would be the one.
Remember when you realized/admitted to yourself
that you loved him/her.
Now remember how much you
wanted to act like you were in a movie
and yell to everyone in the football stadium 'I love (___)!'

You told family and friends
how perfect he/she was;
he/she was just what
you were looking for.

Well, I told THE LORD
that I love Him today.
And He said to me,

'How much do you love me?
You haven't told anyone
how good I've been to you.
You haven' t shared
how perfect my love is.
You haven't spread the good news
that I am always there
to listen to your problems.
You haven't told your family
how I helped you pay your bills
when you didn't have a high paying job,
or how I got you a better one.
You haven't shared with anyone
how I took away that addiction
that would have cost you not only your job,
but also that man/woman
that was just what you were looking for.

So how much do you really love me?'
So I said I would share with
my friends and family (for starters)
just how wonderful, perfect,
understanding, patient, loving, unselfish,
considerate and forgiving GOD really is.

He has blessed me
with a family that loves me
and friends that I can confide in.
But even more than that,
He has saved me from destruction
I couldn't even see coming..
He gave to me the peace
of knowing Him and
He has never broken a promise.

Truly,
He is the best thing that has
ever happened to me.
And I stand in my stadium today
to tell all of you,

'I DO LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
WITH ALL OF MY HEART!'

BE BLESSED & SHARE THIS
WITH SOMEONE ELSE...IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME KIND OF LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment