Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Its Together Tuesday!

Hello Everyone!  Thankfully, today's Together Tuesday, there isn't much to pull together, because I'm on break this month so I don't have any shows, and no family events.
  Other than, today is my Buddah's 31st Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 Also, because I'm the kind of person that really takes on other people's emotion, unfortanately when my emotions are out of wack, I make myself sick, so this is another Together Tuesday of pulling me back to good health.  Ohhh, hormones are so  bittersweet!

So, I'm at home.  Taking the day off, from my 9 to 5, wishing that my son stays asleep at least until 9am, so I can finish this post, take some medicine and rest for another hour or so, but in mommy hood it doesn't happen as we wish more times than we like.

Moving on, I don't have to much planned today for my hubby.  We celebrated his birthday last Friday (See last Fine Jewelry Friday) with a dinner cruise aboard the Mystic Blue at Navy Pier.  I'm really not sure what to do, especially since I'm not feeling well today.  Gods & Goddesses do you have any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon lady. Take some "me time" and nourish your soul. I love the prego pic with you and hubby that is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the first husband and wife pregnant picture I've ever seen. How extraordinary. It can be tough, but I can suggest not to stress over it too bad, post when you have quiet time and no distractions or as you're doing now, just try to make it work. Good luck, stop by sometimes. Have a great rest of the evening!

    ReplyDelete