Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It’s Pull It Together Tuesday!

Sorry Gods & Goddesses, I had such a busy, brain tantalizing, full day yesterday, that I just couldn’t bring myself to right anything with encouragement, hope, and energy for Together Tuesday, so you’ll be getting it today, on Wednesday. I feel a little bit better today, after all it is a new day.

This week I’ll be preparing for an Art Show in Grayslake this weekend. Can’t wait of love GRAYSLAKE! I’m also having a minor surgery today, and in the midst of that figure out how to fight through the drugs I’m going to be administered enough to go grocery shopping, do the laundry, make a few pairs of skull, ghost or pumpkin earrings and more! So, I’m going to leave it at that because I’m going to spare you all a major case of venting and start on my list of to do’s.

Oh also, I’m so excited about the new recipes that I found, can’t wait to try them out. You can go to Everyday Food to find them yourself, but these are the ones that I want to try:

Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Salad
Buttermilk Baked Chicken
Chicken & Dumplings
Turkey Meatloaf with Fontina and Mushrooms
Chicken Breast Stuffed with Cheese, Tomato and Basil

Hmmmmmm! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment