Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Its Pull It Together Tuesday

Happy Pull It Together Tuesday!


You know, this morning I was thinking, I need to pull my husband together! I’m at work, my husband always calls me on my cell phone, but lately he’s been calling me on my work phone, and I’m wondering why? So, when he calls me today, I tell him, why are you calling me on my work phone, call me on my cell phone. You know he hangs up the phone and calls me10 minutes later on my cell… I mean I didn’t mean for him to hang up the phone that instant and call me back!

So because of this, I’ve decided maybe I just have huge communication problems. You think? So in the process of still bettering myself and being positive I’ve been a busy lady. I’m not sure if I’m still so exhausted from the minor surgery I had or because I’m just exhausted, plus I’m pretty sure staying out until 3:30 in the morning at a night club didn’t help much either. I have art shows, and events for the next 5 weekends straight, and praying that I make lots and lots of money! I’m so happy I have all of my sons Halloween items done, but I still need to get the tickets for Mickey Mouse at Rosemont Theatre, and I have to figure out where we’re going to go Trick or Treating.

Anybody else can’t wait until Thanksgiving weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment