Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's together Tuesday!

We interrupt the regular scheduled program to make an announcement, WE HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS! So excited and I appreciate each and every one of you, and as we continue to grow, we all will continue to get better and better.


Back on schedule! Happy Pull it together Tuesday! I’m also excited to announce that this past weekend I did something that I haven’t done in about 3 years +, I went to a peaceful spot (can’t tell you where it’s a secret from those that invade my me time ☺.) and actually read a terrific book, called, My Husband’s Girlfriend by Cydney Rax. I’ll be putting a review of it on my sidebar soon. This book was GREAT, and I enjoyed myself. This week I will continue to do exactly that, Pull myself together! I’m taking care of my health physically and mentally, and it’s been wonderful. I’ve had quiet, I’ve shed some tears, I’ve thought about my eating, and so far so good! What are you all pulling together this week?

1 comment:

  1. I have been pulling lots of things together in life lately. I've been practicing yoga, riding my bike more, eating healthy, and trying to have more quaility time with the family.

    ReplyDelete