Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Pull It Together Tuesday!!!!

Happy pull it Together Tuesday Gods & Goddesses!


Talking to my Husband yesterday after a very trying day at my 9 to 5, I realized that I’ve been slacking. I was so consumed with preparations for events, Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, and other things that I didn’t realize that I had went back to my old ways of being negative, not putting my faith in God. I let my co-workers get to me, I let the “what if’s” over power me, and the Migraines take over, but now I’m back! I have reclaimed my glory, and let God, and have developed a positive, “oh well” state.

I just finished talking to a very, very good High School friend of mines that I haven’t seen since my wedding day, and she has only confirmed my positive outlook. I’m looking forward to seeing you again, Cheetah. (Which I still don’t know what that means after all these years!)

So on the schedule for this week to pull together is complete by Christmas decorations, watch Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer on T.V. with my son tonight, and attach Toys R Us for Christmas and Birthday Gifts for my son!

What do you need to Pull Together this Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment