Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pull It together Tuesday (Obstacles)

Happy Pull it together Tuesday!


Well, I tried hard to finish all of my shopping, but there just wasn’t enough hours left in the day on Friday, and this weekend was full of rest, and work. So in about an hour, I’ll go see how much more Christmas and regular monthly shopping I can get done.

Nonetheless, through all of this holiday bustling, something is plaguing me, of course I want my business to grow, and it will grow, because I’ve dreamt of this for too long, but I’m having a hard time figuring out how I can do this. I have a business plan, so I’ve done the research, and I’m still researching, but I’m just having a hard time trying to figure out, well believing that I can actually do this, be there for my family, and be happy.

Some people are telling me because of the quality of my work, I should raise my prices, and some are telling me I should keep them the same because of the economy. I have so many ideas regarding, the running of my store front, but the actual location of where to buy I’m having a hard time making a resolution.

I know as I practice making my faith stronger, these obstacles will be crossed, but right now they look uncrossable.

What do you all think? How would you pull things together this Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment