Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pull It Together Tuesday!

Not only is this my sons birthday week of fun, but I kind of feel like this is vacation for me, so I'll make it official,

AT THIS MOMENT I OFFICIALLY MARK THE REST OF THIS WEEK AS MY VACATION!

I don't really have anything to pull together.  There are a few emails, and meetings I need to set up, but nothing to stress about.  Reservations have been made for my sons water park extravaganza this weekend.  I just finished going crazy at the Disney store buying his birthday gifts.  Planning a ladies Night, but not really stressing over that.  I think its time for me to relax and enjoy the serenity that I'm feeling right now.  Literally!  My son is going to go off to join the sandman any second, and I think I'll join him.  It's nap time, lol.  I'll be posting pictures of my sons 3rd birthday Extravaganza/ My Vacation soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment