Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pull It Together Turesday!

This Pull It Together Tuesday, I have to pull together my body!

I know this too shall pass, but I am so sick and tired of being sick!  Can someone please come get my sick 3 year old so I can get better!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ok, first I was having muscle spasms that brought on bad migraines, and difficulty sleeping.  I was prescribed pain medicine with a narcotic, along with muscle relaxers that made me feel 85% better, but now I feel all drugged up with a dripping nose, sore throat, and a major case of drowsiness.  All while trying to coax my son into eating cause he's sick as well with a dripping nose, and a cough.  At least his vomiting and temperature is better, but I'm to the point of feeling like when is this going to end, and am definitely not feeling like a Goddess.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment