Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pull It Together Tuesday! (My Etsy Store)

I'm slowly learning that I am not Super Woman, and I cannot do everything all in one nap time my son is taking or one morning.  So, everyday this week I'll be convoing Etsy members, joining Etsy teams, listing new items, updating old items, adding measurements, etc. 

I'm tired of neglecting my Etsy store, and I'm turning over a new leaf!  I feel like Etsy is a great way to put The Isis Collections out into the world, and I'm going to give it my all!  So if you're looking for something vintage, or handmade, or supplies, Etsy is the place for you!

Come by and add me to your circle, make a purchase, and don't forget to give me feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Girl you and me both! Its hard to run an Etsy store. Even though you know it going in, really, You have NO idea untill you actually start doing it ;)

    ReplyDelete