Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pull It Together Tuesday!

Happy Pull it Together Tuesday! 

I know I just came off of a wonderful vacation at Wisconsin Dells with my family, but I admit, that I had a little bit of a breakdown last night.  I'm so used to doing this and that, but when it comes down to me chilling out and resting I feel so guilty about it, that I just have a crying fit, and my husband looks at me like, "not this again!"  So since I wasn't successful at resting yesterday, I'm determined to do it somewhat today ;-).  I've made a couple important phone calls, and I'm going up to my sons preschool, to finish registering him, but other than that I'm pulling nothing together, until probably about Thursday!

How do you moms out there handle the guilty mom blues?

No comments:

Post a Comment