Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pull It Together Tuesday!

On this pull it together Tuesday,  I'm sorry to inform all of my Gods & Goddesses that I am taking a much needed hiatus from blogging.   From time to time, if there is something I absolutely have share with you all, I will.  I was so looking forward my son starting school, with the potty training, and pacifier fairy, it was hard but my son passed all of that with flying colors, only to be put in a class with teachers that are not a good fit for him, and because of this I've decided to keep him home with me for a year, and that involves me teaching him myself. I also need to push forward on my business plan, and I just have to much on my plate right now, so something has to be pushed aside, and blogging is going to be it... temporarily. 

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this:  If you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of anyone else!

ALSO

Want FREE Jewelry?  Contact me, to Book an online Jewelry Party Today!  Here are the details!  To Shop NOW, CLICK HERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment