Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Is Put to Rest...


I'm in deep mourning right now. I have so much to be happy for, but I just can't seem to shake this sadness. We lost someone very dear to me. I'm going to miss seeing him terribly. I don't just love Michael because he was a great singer and dancer. True fans love him for more. Its the goodness of his heart, his giving, the kindness that he generates. You see Michael and you shiver. Everyone feels it, even the people that decide to ignore it, and talk negative about him. Its just pure jealousy, but I'm not going to go there anymore. Its a waste of energy. They don't matter. What matters is his contributions to the music world, his charities, and his children. I'm just so happy they have a wonderful supportive family that can teach them everything they will need to know, being the children of THE MOST INCREDIBLY MAN IN THE WORLD. He was more than an Entertainer. He was a Human Being, A GREAT MAN!


It was a serious event when a new Michael Jackson video premiered in my family. We were all joined together in front of the television. Some of my most happiest moments when I was younger was watching award shows and waiting for Michael to come out. Seeing the Black and White Video for the 1st time. Seeing my all time favorite Michael Jackson video, Remember the Time, for the 1st time. There are so many videos that my family watched together at the 1st airing. Watching the Moonwalker Movie over and over. I just don't understand why this happened? People want to say that fans are making to much of his death. They should not of broadcast the memorial, but the family was making a stand. They showed the media, and the haters that no matter what you say. Our son and brother and Father will get the respect he deserves. You can't stop him. He will Forever be here through us. Al Sharpton said it best there was nothing strange about him...It was strange what he had to deal with.


With that being said, I'm tired of my tears and I've given myself something to look forward to:


1. His never seen videos I know somebody is going to put out.
2. His never heard songs.
3. Teaching my 18 month old son, all about his Uncle, Michael Joseph Jackson.

4. Going to Aruba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post pictures when I come back.


WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment