Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Man and His Son


I was just thinking... No matter how tired I am, or how much I'm enjoying time with my son, or how angry I am with my husband,  there is nothing like seeing my son play loving and sincerely with his daddy.  Its beautiful! I mean seeing them and they don't know I'm looking, cause once they know, both of them show out, and its not genuine.  I don't want to sound jealous or anything, but why isn't it that way with a mother and her kids?  Why doesn't she get the, "Awwww thats cute, she spending time with her kids." A Parent is supposed to spend time with there kids.  Why do men get the special awwws."  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I am at stay at home dad and nothing pleases me more then to see my wife with our little girl. I mean I am the one who has seen all the first and have tried to film as much as I can but something's you just can't film. You are right when I am out in public and it is just my daughter and I, I do get a totally different reaction from strangers as when then 3 or 4 of us are out. I do not have the answer on why this is other than it's not an everyday sight when you see a father and his child in a loving site. By nature this is what we expect to see I guess when its mother and child. I loved your blog and I will certainly be looking forward to more of your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer is simple... men never grow up, we are just bigger boys. There is an old saying: "The difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys!"

    AV

    ReplyDelete
  3. hunny i agree with u 100%.why is it when we as mothers r doing what we r suppose to do with children ie doctors appt clothes shoppn or on the bus with them we get nasty looks and stuff but as soon as the men do the same thing they get praises like they're god or something i will never understand it.

    ReplyDelete