Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reminiscing...

So all week I’ve been on autopilot because I’m incredibly tired, but last night I had to start packing for my trip to Vegas with some High School friends of mines. I’m bringing with me old pictures, and letters, etc. So we can sit around and reminisce and laugh and the old times. I came across this book I put together. You have people pick out a number and on every page of the book there are questions. So you write down the number you picked out and answer every question on each page of the book, and at the end of the book I left space for people to write a note to me.


So I’m on the 147 Outer Drive Michigan bus on my way to work cracking up cause I’m reading this book. Some of my facebook fam are in this book. I wish I could show it to yall, but anyways I wanted to share a couple of things that I’m sure you guys heard when you were in high school. Especially those of you that graduated around CLASS OF 99 BABY!!!!!!!!!

1st
Love is a passion. Kisses are a shame boys get it easy while girls take the blame. You say no, they ask you why you say. You’re a virgin. They say you’re a lie. They talk you into doing something you don’t want to do. Next thing you know their screwing you. One moment of pleasure, 9 months of pain. A week in the hospital then little junior came. Junior is a basterd, and you’re a whore. Little junior wouldn’t be here if the rubber hadn’t torn. Never let a boy stick his information in your education, because it messes up your reputation.

2nd
The sky was dark the moon was high all alone just her and I. Her hair so soft her legs so fine. I knew just what she felt deep down. Her skin so soft, her legs so fine I ran my fingers down her spine. I didn’t know how but I tried my best. I started placing my hands on her breast. I remember my fear and fast beating heart, and slowly spreaded my legs apart, and when I did it I felt no shame. All at once the white stuff came. At last its finished all over now, my first time ever, milking a Cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment