Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Creations...

Quote from the past:

 "I'm thinking about expressing my creative abilities more frequently. I would like information on how I can sale my hand-made one-of-a-kind Swarovski Crystal Jewelry at Chicago Farmers Markets, department trunk shows, and other venues. If there is anyone out there with this information I would really appreciate it. I will post some of my creations at a later date."

That was then, this is now...

So now announcing the new entrepreneur:  The Isis Collections

I'm working on my website and it will be up very soon!  So get your money ready!  I've decided to sale my jewelry at whatever venues I can, and sale them online.  I'm still open to whatever information anyone can give regarding Farmers Markets, trunk shows, etc.  It is so hard trying to find the right department, when calling the city.  I'm still going to keep my full-time job :-( , for now. lol.  My goal is to be WAHM, by the time my son starts school   I'm still not sewing, its just too hard trying to sew with my son, and I can make a bracelet in 10 minutes, a dress takes a few hours.  So with that being said, here is a little tease. 








No comments:

Post a Comment