Monday, October 26, 2009

Universe listen to Me...

So you know how people say if they speak something into the universe somehow someway the universe will make it happen?


This is me speaking my existence into the universe. I WILL BE HAPPY! I will be happy doing me! My family will be happy and without heartbreaking, disastrous worries. I’m realistic to the fact that things aren’t going to be perfect, but I’m so tired of …worry. My family will be healthy. I will be a WAHM. My business will flourish. I will be sexy. My son will be an incredibly well rounded, considerate, intelligent, loving person. My husband well be one as well. My mother will be all that she could ever dream of being, and everyone else that I love so dearly will know that they are loved.

So there it is, I’ve spoke it into existence, now so let it be written so let it be done.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, you're missing a few steps. After asking the Universe for these lovely things, you then have to believe that they will happen; you have to feel it...and act as though you already have these things - then release the thought.

    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete