Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Its Together Tuesday!



It’s that time again. Time to pull it Together Tuesday! Again, there’s not much on my plate this week concerning Art Shows, cause I have taken a little of a break. So we’re continuing with spending time with the fam. I enjoyed babysitting my new Nephew, Ray J, and I was also blessed to have another nephew born last week as well. I will be introducing him to you all soon. I enjoyed strengthening my bond with my God of a husband last week. I just felt the love. Goddesses, if you’re going through a rough patch in your relationship (which at some point we all do) and you and your husband really want to work on it, click the link for a great article I found in the September REDBOOK Magazine.

7 Secrets of Low-Stressed Families



So this coming week we’ll just continue pulling our family together, and making NEW JEWELRY! I’ll post pictures of my progress with the new items sometime this week. Until next week, keep Pulling it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment