Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Fine Jewelry Friday!


Happy Fine Jewelry Friday, Gods & Goddesses!

I’ve been a busy lady today, getting all of my girls together so we can celebrate this year’s 2010 Diva’s Ball for whom I will be selling my wonderful creations at this event and promoting the 1st every Real Wives of Chicago So Chic Shopping Extravaganza for which I will also be selling my creations there as well. I’m prepping for Halloween. My son is going to Mickey Mouse, suited with the Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Basket for all of his treats, and we’re going to see Mickey Mouse at the Rosemont Theatre. I CAN’T WAIT!

So, with all of this excitement and preparation, my thoughts always go back to my Jewelry! Jewelry trends for fall 2010 are less about “bling” and more about creative style! This seasons Treasures are filled with resin & acrylic beads, bib styled necklaces, chunky bracelets, and rings, and BIG elaborate earrings, shapes, and animals, and all kinds of artistic motifs. Below are what’s being seen on the catwalks, and what TIC has to offer. Enjoy your weekend Gods & Goddesses, I’ll be catching up on so much needed me time, so I’ll me MIA for most of the weekend. Stay true!

 

3 comments:

  1. Your jewelery is beautiful! Do you sell on etsy? You should if not.

    I found you from MBC and am helping you reach your goal to 100! Good luck:)

    I would love it if you could return the favor...
    www.deanabarnhart.blogspot.com
    www.momstheglue.blogspot.com

    ps I love the pic of you and your hubbys bellies on the side bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just became I follower. please follow me back at www.mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's less about the bling this fall? Wow..and I just bought more bling. lol I need to stop by your etsy shop so I can be up-to-date with my jewelry.

    ReplyDelete