Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Thankful Thursday! (Facebook Contest)

Today I’m thankful for....Facebook.

Have you all seen the movie? I haven’t, but I find it amazing that someone so young came up with this creature that everyone seems to be so addicted too! It is very rare to find someone that isn’t on facebook, and facebook is connected to so much, if right now as I click the post button, this blog post will be entered into Networked blogs, and automatically post to my facebook personal profile, my Business profile, and on Tweeter. Now how cool is that!


So because of that, I think it’s about time for a contest, Don’t you? The Mompreneur, Entrepreneur, Fan, Blogger, God or Goddess that suggests the most fans to The Isis Collections FB Fan page, and the suggestion actually becomes a fan, wins a full Necklace Set from The Isis Collections! You have to have your suggestion leave a comment on the page telling us who sent them. Contest ends Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 11:59 p.m.

WINNER will be contact via Facebook within 24 hours after contest has ended. They will have 48 hours to contact us with their Necklace Choice.

See the Treasure Contest & Giveaway Tab for more contest rules.


So start spreading that Goddess ♥, Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment