Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy pull it together Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday!

I’ve been so busy Gods & Goddesses! I finished up a great event this past weekend, the So Chic Shopping & Spa Extravaganza! (So looking forward to next years!) Now, I’m preparing for the Divas Ball, and with that I had to get my dress, my accessories, and I’m still on the hunt for the perfect Platform no taller than 4inch heels. Oh, and I have to figure out the hair, but so far so good. I have a sale going on;

15% off all PHONE orders over $25 and free shipping!
773-988-5781

And today, I have to finish up posting the new items, because I’ve also been busy shopping with my wholesaler, and making new creations. I’ve realized that my ETSY store, has been seriously neglected, and I promise once everything is finalized with my 9 to 5, my ETSY store will be bigger, better and A LOT more active, as well as all other aspects of THE ISIS COLLECTIONS growth.

Also, right now my family is fighting this pesky hurting face, and sore throat bug that’s been going around, but we’ll pull it together!

So, in honor of Wordless Wednesday, I will no longer speak words (for right now) and leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment