Monday, March 7, 2011

Motivating Music & Reflections Monday!

I couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to cruise a few blogs, and make some friends and I came across this wonderful blog called Just Just A Night Owl who I guess. got inspiration from another wonderful blog The Simple Woman.  Both of these blogs lead me to todays post,  which is not apart of our regular scheduled program of Music Monday.  Instead, I'll be focusing and enjoying  the simple things.

Reflections in list form.
Outside my window…it's pretty mundane, no sun, no snow, no rain, and at 9:30am there still is no parking on my block.  (I leave on the Northside of Chicago, that is known for never having parking!)

I am thinking…if I should make breakfast or is this a cereal and a bagel day.

I am thankful for…LOVE

From the learning rooms…I will prepare some new necklaces, and scarves, and pray that I've made the best choices for family

From the kitchen…I've taken the Shelled Jumbo Shrimp out of the freezer that I think I'll make for Lunch.

I am wearing…a gray v-neck t-shirt.  YES!  Thats it.  I work from home, and no one is here.  Even though I'm a designer I don't like wearing clothes when I don't have too, lol.

I am creating…elegant, modernly trending necklace pieces.

I am going…to make breakfast of cereal soon.

I am reading…all of my VC Andrews books over again, first book, Flowers in the Attic

I am hoping…thata I actually get out to the boutiques this week, and I start my walking regimen.

Around the house…are the remainders of a busy weekend with family.  Toys, pillows, and air beds  everywhere!
One of my favorite things…is Lemon Parfaits from Kentucky Fried Chicken.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I absolutely have to make it to the fabric stores, and beading boutiques.  I need to start my walking schedule, have a conversation with my husband everyday, return a couple phone calls to friends, and LOVE, Love, LOVE!!!!
I just saw this video, and it really touched me, and I wanted to share it with you all.  Far Away by Marsha Ambrosius 

No comments:

Post a Comment