Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday (Day 3 of Potty Training Bootcamp)

Today is Day 3 of Potty Training Boot Camp.  I woke up a little tired, and not wanting to get out of the bed, partly because I was missing my husband.  He took a few days off of work, and its been good having another adult in the house do pick up a little slack around the house.  Also because he was here, and we were so tired form having 2 shows this weekend, I've totally neglected the house and have not cleaned one thing.  So today this Thankful Thursday I'm thankful that the entire house is vacuumed, floors have been swepped and mopped.  Several spots have been dusted or wiped with my favorite clorox wipes.  The stove has been cleaned, counters have been washed of all cooking grease, dishes washed, we've been fed breakfast and lunch, fb, and twitter status have been updated, all the merchandise I have so far has been added to the website, a list of future task have been created, and best of all my son DID #2 IN THE POTTY AGAIN TODAY, YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ALL OF THIS BEFORE NOON!  THANK YOU GOD!!!!!



This is our potty & nice board, when my son tells anyone that he has to potty and he actually goes and does it he gets a sticker.  Smiley face for #1's Apple for #2's.  Everyone else on the board gets stickers when they've been exceptionally nice!  No one so far, lol. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a clean house and your son's potty training sucess!

    ReplyDelete