Friday, February 26, 2016

The Count Down

I am so anxious right now. Last week I had my admissions interview with Northwestern University. I was one of the 72 applicants picked to be interviewed out of 260 something applicants. I was not really scared going into the interview in fact I was really confident but I admit that my nerves were high, but I feel that I did well. I've been visualizing how going down this new road would look for my life and I must say that it looks great!
For a few years now, I have had a dream, premonition, daydream; I don't know really what it is, but I have had this vision of myself with salt & pepper locks sitting high on my head in a neat bun, with a lavender tailored business suit, getting out of my car. Now, I feel like I'm going to work at a boutique in this vision but I always felt like, even though I know I can rock this suit, but I always felt like I was a little over dressed to be going to work in my boutique, but going to work in my boutique and also being a therapist I feel that this suit would be perfect! Maybe this is a premonition of what is to come. I so cannot wait to rock my lavender suit!

So I am counting down the days when I get to announce that I am now a student earning a Master of Science degree in the Marriage and Family Therapy program at Northwestern University. Doesn't that sound absolutely wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment