Thursday, August 4, 2016

(Day 19, 20, 21 & 22) Getting Unstuck: You get What you Put Out

This past 21 days of medication has been a really positive experience. After 21 days of doing the meditation I still need to get better with my focus on the actual mantra but other than that the messages that I received from having this experience and going on this journey I am praying that I actually am able to incorporate them into my daily life because I feel that they will be very instrumental in turning many of my relationships in a more positive direction. Being that 21 days meditation experiences is no longer available for free on the site; I'm so happy that I put this experience into videos so that I can always go back and experience this moment of positivity when it's necessary and I'm hoping that you all take advantage of this resource as well. Click the video to hear more about the last days of my journey of meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment