Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Distance Reiki


Distance Reiki is a wonderful option for people who cannot come in and lay down for a hands-on Reiki session. For example, people that are ill or living in a different location. Reiki is universal energy.  Therefore, it can be sent to a person, animal, situation time, or place. As a Reiki practitioner, I have the ability to channel universal healing towards you. Sending Reiki is possible because energy is not confined and can transcend time and space so it is easily transmitted anywhere.  It is easily done and works very well and can be done in different ways.  The practitioner can use a proxy, visualization, or a projection of Reiki energy (beaming) or a combination of these methods.  I personally either use a stuffed animal that I hold near and dear to my heart or I use my own body as a proxy along with visualization or the client's photo.  

After completing Reiki sessions, I like to follow up with clients and have had reports of feeling extremely relaxed, but also that they felt the energy as in tingling, heat, or pulsations within their limbs.  However, some people feel nothing but feel the subtle effects in the days after such as calmness, balance, and empowering energy.  Reiki energy can also bring stagnant energy to the surface in order to be released and healed that was formed from physical or emotional pain.  

If you're skeptical of Reiki hands-on or distance.  I understand it.  I was too. It sounds unbelievable.  I still can't believe it sometimes, but despite all of the googling you will do to find out what it is, how useful it is, does it work, nothing will beat actually taking the leap and actually experiencing it.  The universe kept bringing Reiki to me.  I was having so many moments (which I know were synchronicities) trying to tell me to be open to this wonderful thing, and I'm so happy I listened because the moment I did... my life changed... for the better.

My journey hasn't been easy.  I have had to face some traumatic experiences past and present, but I now know my worth, my greatness, my strengths, and growth moments, and I know that I'm not alone and I'm being guided.  I want to help you learn that too. Click here to schedule your distance Reiki session today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment