Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Reiki Box

I absolutely love my Reiki box.  Let me tell you the story of how I found it.  In the process of completing my Level II Reiki certification, we learned about manifesting goals and doing that by 

creating a Reiki box from a box that feels special for you.  On the day I found my Reiki box I was able to have a lunch date with my husband; which my h was something special within itself because we never get to do that.  We went on a relaxing walk and decided to stop at an antique store and I had the thought that today is the day I will find something special because I had been looking for it for months!  The antique store was pretty big with a lot of turns, but something told me to leave my husband and branch off by myself.  I turned two corners and the energy in the store literally changed, and looked up and saw a wood box.  I thought, "could this be it?"  I saw the butterflies and my inner self did a happy dance, and I ran to my husband and said, "look I found it!  I found my Reiki box!"  It was literally a moment because anyone who knows me knows how much I love butterflies and for this special box to have butterflies on it.  Representing transformation that also reminds me of one of my favorite people, my great grandmother Bell.  It was the perfect box for manifestation.  Now I'll tell you what Reiki box does for you.  

Reiki Box Healing is a spiritual healing service where you can sign up to receive Reiki healing for a period of time. The Reiki practitioner places your name and your healing goals into a box that is charged every day by continuous Reiki healing and Crystal Reiki healing.  This is great as you will receive daily healing so that you can progressively improve and manifest your goals of health, wealth, love, and happiness for your highest good! 

The power of Reiki, Prayer, intention, and gratitude, can be really powerful. However, it has to be addressed that it takes time for some things to be granted. Although, some things may be manifested quickly. There is however no guarantee that what is asked for will be manifested. However, with bringing energy towards your goal you are connecting to life force energy to increase chances of your goal manifesting. It also must be said that what you ask for may not happen the way you had in mind, but it must be trusted that your highest good knows what is best for you. Also, Keep in mind that when wishes involve other people; remember they too have choices to make in their lives. Your wish may, or may not, be part of what their higher self wants. Click here to schedule your Reiki box request today.  Also,  to have a chance to receive a free Reiki box request follow us on Facebook, youtube, twitter, and Instagram to qualify.  

No comments:

Post a Comment