Monday, May 11, 2009

About Me...

I'm Shawntelligent, creative, mysterious, amorous, and crazy. I am a woman, a wife, a mother, a daughter, sadly an employee, and more. (I should be happy I have a job, right! I’m envious of stay at home moms) my husband and I have been married for 4 years and we have a beautifully, active 2 year old son. I love fashion; I have a B.A in Fine Arts, Fashion Design, but for the time being I am retired, at least until my son's toddler years are over. (So, sorry, I can't do your daughters prom dresses right now.) I love writing and I wanted to start a blog because I've been inspired by so many of the podcast I subscribe to (See my blog list) and listen to on a daily basis, but more so because of a book I read called the Milk Memos (See my Book reviews on the sidebar). Since I'm striving to be an at home Mom, and a Full-Time supportive wife (I say full-time because I feel that I'm only part-time because I'm so EXHAUSTED, which you would learn to I'm working on it!) my life has been a little stressed. So I came to the realization that I need more me time, because of this new found epiphany I enrolled myself into belly dancing which I LOVE, but because of life belly dancing is on pause for now, so I realized I need MORE me time! What else can I do? How can I express myself and connect with others?


After a little thinking I decided, I know there has to be other women out there that feel the same way I do, and I believe I have useful and entertaining information to share with them and the entire world. I make gorgeous jewelry I know other people would love to hear about!

Here at The Isis Collections blog (previously called I'll Do Me)... you will find not only my day to day life situations, thoughts and advice, but also book reviews, poetry, art, current events, entertainment events and venues that are meant to inspire, but you will hear about JEWELRY, more specifically, The Isis Collections!

Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts and opinions about the blog, but please understand that these are my thoughts, inspirations, and views. You in no way have to agree with them, but because you chose to opt into my blog, respect and take note of my voice.


Introducing The Isis Collections (TIC) to a world that does not know the affect that putting on a piece of TIC can do for you. Isis gives you life; she nurtures and listens to you. We’re all about helping women to be inspiring, nurturing, mysterious and sexy beings through our beautiful, elegant designs, and healing Gemstones. So many women have so much negativity in their lives, and they’re so busy with everything and everyone, that they don’t take the time to look at the Goddess inside of themselves, and tell that Goddess that she is beautiful, that she is worthy. Our mission is to bring the Isis Collections to women and inspire them to believe in themselves, know that they are deserving of being worshiped, and show the world that they are. Designs for the woman who wants great fashion, great jewelry, great prices, great conversation, and an aura that brings out the sexy, elegance, mystery, and GODDESS in you...


No comments:

Post a Comment