Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Its Together Tuesday!


Happy Pull it Together Tuesday! Sorry there was no Music Monday. I was really taking No Labor on Labor Day Seriously. I hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day weekends. I enjoyed mines! I gave my Grandmother loads of Shrimp for her birthday, which she enjoyed, and I stalkingly stared at my new nephew Ray J, trying to catch that 6 day old smile of his on camera, but this is what I got☺, and I got some much needed rest, and watched Date Night with my husband. (This movie was so cute and really funny!) So this week I’ll just pretty much continue that. As well as making a few new pieces of Jewelry. I have some ideas to get out! So, it’s all about my family this week, pulling us together! What do you do for fun with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment