Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Fine Jewelry Friday!

On this Fine Jewelry Friday, I am full of so much hope. If you’ve been a steady reader of the Isis…Then and Now Blog, you know that I am a full-time worker striving to be a WAHM. As of yesterday I told my job, that I will no longer be able to work for them full-time, but part-time twice a week only. This lifted so much off of me, I can’t even describe it. All though I wish I didn’t have to work for anyone else at all, I appreciate it. So starting the beginning of the year there will be much more promotion of The Isis Collections Line via World Wide Web, more jewelry being produced, more people being met, more time with my family, more teaching my son, more fun, and more rest (I hope).


If you’re in Chicago, please come out and support myself and my sisterhood The Real Wives of Chicago, at the So Chic Holiday Shopping & Spa Extravaganza Information is below. Tickets are $10 at the door, but if you mention code: marriage you get in for $5. I'll also be working on the Divas Ball Signature Necklace, and getting some much needed rest!  Stay true Gods & Goddesses! God is good!

My horscope for today:
You have good reason to feel hopeful about making something happen that you have been working toward for a long time. You sense that you are getting closer to a goal – very close in fact – and you are right. This is a time for celebration. Even if things don’t go exactly as y...ou had hoped. There is still an overwhelming amount of good in what is now unfolding. Don’t despair over any little points that don’t work out precisely as you hoped; what is happening now is the manifestation of exactly what you need, so don’t question it.

No comments:

Post a Comment