Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday (Cooks Ham Savings)

It’s Thankful Thursday, and I am so incredibly thankful for Sales Associate Annette, at my Neighborhood Jewel Osco store! It is very rare that you find someone in Customer Service that has a smile on their face, and eager to help a customer.


I was fussing and complaining yesterday while doing my holiday grocery shopping because my family loves ham, and I don’t eat pork or beef, so to make them happy I decided to get one, but to my surprise, those Damn hams were over $20! I was only expecting to spend about $10 on this ham that I’m not going to eat, so I called my Grandmother, and she told me that she gets the Cooks Shank or butt Hams, which are cheaper about $12 to $17 dollars. So that’s what I got.

I get in line to pay for my groceries, and guess what Annette did? She pulled out her sales paper, with a coupon right on the front with a $9 OFF COUPON! So I got the ham that I’m not going to eat for ONLY $3.54!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is good! Thanks Annette!

No comments:

Post a Comment