Friday, April 22, 2011

Faith & Doubts

This post is my Thankful Thursday, and Fine Jewelry Friday rolled all into one. I'm so thankful to have been given the opportunity to attend an Oprah show taping yesterday (I'll post my experience, this weekend), and also on this Fine Jewelry Friday, thanks to Tamika Martell over at A-line Style Services, I'm so thankful to have been given the opportunity to have my jewelry pieces photographed at a Frock Shop Photo shoot!

So right now I'm running on a quarter full and this Chicago weather is not helping. I'm praying that I make it through this day cause I'll be running literally from 6am til about 11pm with a small break in the evening.

With all thats going on in my mind, and my sometime negative thoughts battling my postive ones, the saying, all that glitters isn't gold pops into my mind. Pondering all that, I've come to the hypothesis that this saying, I think, was created by a negative person, cause I feel like my life is glittering right now, and I can't wait to see, and embrace the diamonds!

Have a great weekend Gods & Goddesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment