Monday, June 13, 2011

Music Monday (Changes)

Good Morning Gods & Goddesses!I've missed you all!  I took a whole week off.  It started off Unintentional, then it ended Intentional.  I was sick as a dog, as my Grandma would say in the beginning of the week, then towards the end I just decided to take some time for me, and not be worried about what needs to be done.  I'm sure you all can understand that. 

Working on yourself, your marriage, nurturing children, and sometimes even carrying the weight of the world cause I think I'm superwoman can take it out of you some times, but with all good things, you know there was lots of changes to make them good. 

I'm slowing it down this Music Monday.  It's good to have fun, and dance around, but sometimes we need to take a step back, look at our lives for what it really is, and make some changes.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment