Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Relief

I'm standing here on the wonderful bike off of Lakeshore Drive doing my
stretches after finishing my 3 Mile walk and I decided to speak into my earpiece and talk to my people.

Sorry that I haven't let you inside my world
for so long as you may know by now I'm a very busy woman, lol. In an Enchanté update I feel relieved to finish my walk for the day and get a fresh start to my day but I am also relieved that I have successfully finished one prom dress out of three.

I absolutely love creating, and I love designing, but there is nothing like the relief you feel when you successfully finish a prom dress. There is nothing like the feeling you feel when you see the smile on a girl's face and it makes her dance in the mirror because she knows she looks good. I can't wait to finish the other two so that I can start potty training boot camp for my last and final child, :-).

In a self-care update I have been doing really well. I'm walking more thanks to my Just 4 Wives sister, Alice telling me about this wonderful It works supplement.

I have been making a point to pray daily. I have physically let go of some negative people in my life and mentally I'm in a really good place, and I'm so happy to be.

In a marriage update hubby and I went out with my Real Wives of Chicago / Just 4 Wives sisters and they were wonderful! 14 couples fighting hatd for their marriages and showing that marriage is not dead.

In a graduate school update I still haven't heard from them yet, but I have been told that no news is good news so I ask that you please continue to pray for me and my acceptance into the program, and that feeling of relief .

So cheers to a lot of more successful days What's been going on in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment