Thursday, May 19, 2016

Capture Your Beauty

Riding in the car with my husband listening to his road rage and as he is nearly involved in an accident caused by someone else's road rage on a busy street here on the north side of Chicago I begin to feel like I was having a panic attack. Everything was moving so fast. Everything was so noisy. Everyone seemed to have permanent RBF, and I felt like I just needed to zen out for a moment. So from that moment I came up with the idea of taking advantage of the smallest piece of something that I can find that makes me smile, that makes me want to thank God for showing me this little piece of beauty for the moment. I started looking for things that was beautiful to me and it made me feel like it was God telling me a sweet and innocent secret. So here are a few of the pictures that I captured mostly while doing my morning walk. To view more "Like" my Facebook page here, or follow me on Twitter.

Take the time to appreciate God's gifts and capture your own beauty...




No comments:

Post a Comment