Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Reminder

In this life you can allow a lot of things to discourage you from working on things that are important to you and I must say I myself, can easily get caught up in everyday life and get overwhelmed and deter myself from my plans.
 This past weekend I participated in an overnight ladies night inn at The Hyatt Lodge McDonald Campus with my Just 4 Wives  (Real Wives of Chicago aka RWOC) group and it was very enlightening. I was reminded by my sister friend, Alice, that my story is not unique. That there are a lot of women out there just like me that would love to hear my story; that would love to hear how hard it was for me to wake up in the morning, go through it but still persevere;that it will make women feel like they are not alone.  At that moment I made a mental promise to myself that I would try harder to not get discouraged and shut down, that I will not worry about what others think and let my fears win, but at the same time I will do what I can, and show the love that I have for myself and require that love and respect back. We're in this together Goddesses, and I can assure u that we got this! Here's to the bad and good days! Love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment