Friday, March 8, 2019

Living my Best life

Perhaps its the fact that I cleansed my house and my family with Sage and Palo Santo for the 1st time or maybe its the fact that I have been taking CBD oil for the last 3 weeks, but I am loving the creative, zen, and peace that I now feel.   I have sewn so much for myself in the last 2 weeks; more than I have in the last 2 years.  I also give zero fucks about what anyone thinks or feels about what I am saying now and about to say next.  Yes, I sewed for myself and I can do that!  It's my body, my equipment, my fabric, and my time.  Just because I do it for myself does not mean that I have to make  that time to do it for someone else .  I digress, but seriously it is totally different sewing for myself than it is making something for somebody else.  I know my body.  I can make a dress for myself in an hour.  I can't do that for somebody else.  Sewing for me is an act of self-care and I vow to take care of myself each and everyday.

Moving on, I feel more at peace with my relationships because of a more elevated awareness of time and peace of mind.  I have had several hard much needed conversations with people that I love and I feel those relationships are definitely headed down the right path or I have accepted them as they are.  I have written more blogs this year (and its only March) then I have in the last couple of years.  After loosing almost 50lbs I have officially gained 15lbs of it back just in the last 9 months all because I unconsciously decided to put everything and everybody before me. So now I'm back at my workouts, and I'm about to do something wild and crazy next week for my birthday.  I have an idea of what I would like to do but if I actually get the opportunity, we will see (Hint: It involves heights).  I'm on my way to my 3rd interview in the last few weeks and I'm happy to say that I don't feel that anxious about it.  I got God all around me, Jesus walking beside me, CBD and a few crystals in my pocket, peace of mind, and love in my heart.  I hope you're living your best life.


1 comment:

  1. Put on lip balm every day. Lip balm is an essential ingredient in keeping your lips beautiful. You should apply it to your lips at night when you go to bed, and in the morning before you put any lipstick or gloss on your lips. Your lips will stay looking younger and fuller.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete