Monday, February 8, 2016

Consistency

The word of the day is... Consistency

The word consistency is more and more making an appearance in my life. I'm finding myself getting upset not only with with people around me, including my husband but also with myself in my relationship with my kids, my business, and my marriage.
 We all know that children are sponges and they are watching us. So we have to set positive examples for them. We can't expect big things from them if we're not providing a consistent example of what big things are.

I'm also realizing that I need to be more consistent in my business. This consistency determines how successful I am. I'm currently working on being more active with blogging and having more interaction with fans and supporters on social media. Becoming more proactive on my email listing, and creating more merchandise. This is all an effort in trying to achieve my goal of becoming more consistent, hence becoming more successful in my business.

I'm also making more of an effort to be consistent in
Isn't Marriage spelled wrong;-/
my marriage by not being so focused on the things that are going wrong but being more encouraging, showing acknowledgment, and creating more opportunities for intimacy.

Being consistent is very important in all relationships if we can push ourselves more and show that we care more I believe we'll all be consistently happy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment